Refer customers to RoxStar Restoration LLC and earn rewards with our Referral Rewards Program!
Now Available, Donate your reward to the charities that RoxStar Restoration LLC is involved in.
WE’LL REACH OUT TO THEM
A RoxStar Restoration LLC representative will contact your referral and make arrangements to inspect their project. They are under no obligation and the inspection is free.
RECEIVE YOUR REWARD
Once their project is completed by RoxStar Restoration LLC and they have signed their Certificate of Completion then you will receive the reward for the level you have achieved.
- A referral is a homeowner who contracts with RoxStar Restoration LLC for a new project. Insurance claims are welcome.
- A referral becomes a qualified customer once their rebuild/project/etc. is complete and they have signed their Certificate of Completion.
- You may not refer your own primary residence into the program. If we have replaced your primary residence project, you may refer a second home, rental property, etc.
- Referrals may not also be participating in our Non-Profit 501(c)3 Referral Program.
- Referrals who become qualified customers within 1 year (365 days) of your first referral submission count toward your reward level achievement. One year after your first referral submission your reward level restarts.
- Referrals must be made through the Submit Referral Form prior to the referred homeowner having had any initial contact with RoxStar Restoration LLC.
- There can be only 1 referrer per household submitting referrals into the Referral Rewards Program.
- Project amount has to be over $1600 for Level 1 to receive gift card.
- The referrer is solely responsible for submitting their referrals into the Referral Rewards Program. RoxStar Restoration LLC representatives are not responsible for entering in this information into the program for the referrer. Referral amounts are subject to change.
Trust Your Friends, Family and Clients to
RoxStar Restoration LLC
Referrals account for more than half of our yearly business at RoxStar Restoration LLC. Friends, relatives, neighbors and businesses trust RoxStar Restoration LLC with the people who matter most to them. Your referrals mean a lot to us, and that is why we created our Referral Rewards Program.
RoxStar Restoration LLC is rated A+ by the Better Business Bureau and has 5 star Google reviews from completed work. You can trust RoxStar Restoration LLC with your project!
Josh Sorensen has been involved in the Restoration industry since early 2000. Josh has worked in his family’s carpet cleaning company and eventually growing the family company in to a large full-service cleaning and restoration company, which sold in 2017 and Josh wanted to stay in this growing industry helping and serving people.
As Josh began his career at the bottom, cleaning carpets, cleaning upholstery, cleaning fire damage houses, mold clean up and getting called out to the occasional water extraction. Josh began to develop a passion for the restoration industry. Understanding the importance of what Josh can do in the restoration industry has given him the drive to become educated, with the latest drying technologies and always keeping his mind open to new ideas in the restoration industry. Josh has always made it his main focus to keep his clients educated and comfortable from the time Josh step foot on the jobsite and during the whole process of the project to that final hand shake when we part ways.
Josh Sorensen experience and knowledge has given him the ability to accurately estimate and coordinate projects, as well as communicate with all insurance companies/representatives and all other associated parties. I look forward to growing along with the restoration industry as it evolves with today’s ever changing fast paced technology and I will continue to enjoy helping and serving people during their time of need.
REAL REVIEWS FROM
I used this company when I had water damage due to a burst pipe. They were on time and courteous. They are responsive to any means of communication. They are also very accommodating to my schedule. The work done was clean. Nick, the crew, and also office staff were very helpful in resolving my issue. Thank you.
Javier, Erwin, Isaac, Kirk, and Angie – ALL top notch. Excellent company to work with. Professional, on time, and provided valuable info to help us navigate our insurance company. Highly recommend.
We had a flood in one of our bathrooms in the middle of the night. I called several plumbers and RESTORERZ was the only one who could come out. They came and discussed with me the situation. Once we knew what the problem was they got to work. We had a simple snag and Angela from the office was there all the time to reassure us everything would be ok. The whole team was professional. Thank you.
After reading a few reviews I couldn’t help but to call the so called best….and wow was I impressed! The worker was not just a highly educated individual but honest and respectful. Came to check my home for potential mold job, and not just did he crawl under the home but he inspected every inch of it. We concluded and got the job done in less than 72 hours(having kids around makes the time very appreciated). Gladly will I recommend him and his company.
WE SERVE FORT COLLINS AND
WE GOT YOU
Book today and we’ll be there in 60 minute or less